1 Oz Credit Suisse Palladium Bar
There is a strong market where investors have great interest in buying palladium for its value and scarcity. Here, you are getting a chance to grab 1 oz Credit Suisse Palladium Bar from Crown Bullion.
Call for Price
Palladium is a precious metal that has been mostly overlooked by everyone on this earth. Only a few mints strike coins or produce bars with this metal, one of which is this Credit Suisse palladium bar.
About The 1 Oz Credit Suisse Palladium Bar
Palladium is a silver-white precious metal famous for being a rare and noble element. It is quite similar to platinum since it belongs to the platinum precious metal group including platinum, osmium, ruthenium, rhodium, and iridium. Additionally, palladium shares chemical properties with these metals; however it’s least dense as compared to other metals in the group. Accounts of this metal go back over six hundred years to South American Indians. It was not officially not recognized to be an element until William Hyde Wollaston‘s discovery in 1803. Wollaston discovered palladium almost by accident while he was experimenting with the platinum ore. The name palladium was given by Wollaston after a Greek Goddess of Pallas, wisdom and an asteroid discovered during that time.
Credit Suisse Palladium Bar Highlights
- 1 oz Credit Suisse Palladium Bar contains 1 troy ounce of .9995 Palladium in its purest form
- The Palladium bar reaches you in a protective assay card.
- It’s qualifies for Precious Metal IRAs.
- Refined privately in Switzerland
- Obverse has identifying Credit Suisse Logo showing purity, serial number and weight.
- Reverse is plain or repeats a Credit Suisse logo.
- The measurements are 40 mm × 23 mm × 4 mm with lipped edges.