Welcome. You have arrived at a website provided by Crown Bullion (“Crown Bullion,” “Company” or “we,” “our” or “us”). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information.
What Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
In connection with the Services we provide, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including your first and last name, email address, home and/or business address, telephone number, mobile number, username, credit card or debit card number, your birthdate or age, your payment and/or service history, current or past employment information, your military or veteran status, your marriage status, educational information; if you open an investment account with us, your social security number, banking information or other financial information; recordings of your voice as may be contained in phone recordings kept for quality assurance purposes; social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site and other service (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook and Twitter) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page or other pages accessible to us); other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device. The above is collectively referred to as “Personal Information.”
Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our Services.
Information That Is Automatically Collected
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site.
For location information, we may use this information to provide customized Services, content, promotional offers, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your device. Consult your device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content, promotions, or products may be limited or disabled.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site), include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
- Cookies. A cookie is a file placed on a Device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your Device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage.
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An ETag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality;
- To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and third‑party sites based on how you interact with our content.
Sources of Personal Information
Additionally, we may obtain Personal Information from you where you expressly provide us with the information. Examples of sources from which we collect information include interviews and phone calls with you, letters, e-mails or other communications from you, information provided via web forms or inputs/uploads into our Site or at events we attend or sponsor, documents you have provided to us, employment applications, and information from third party sites and/or integrations or from other third parties as described below.
Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
Information from Third Parties
In addition, we may collect information about you from other sources, including consumer credit reporting agencies and state or federal agencies. We may also obtain information about you from marketers and market research firms. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of the Services.
Why We Collect Information
We may use your information for various purposes, including:
- Responding to your requests for information;
- Providing Services to you;
- Verifying your identity and for fraud prevention;
- Processing your payments;
- Evaluating your employment application;
- Providing you with updates and information about products and services we provide;
- Sending you marketing information about Crown Bullion and our affiliated entities;
- Sending you email communications such as electronic newsletters about our Services and events and promotions which may be of interest to you;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Site, our marketing endeavors, and our product and service offerings;
- Identifying your product and service preferences, providing personalized content and ads and informing you of new or additional information, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Helping us address problems with and improve our Site and our products and services, including testing and creating new products, features, and services;
- Providing mobile marketing messages and other communications and messages;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site, including understanding and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Site;
- Administering employee benefits, such as medical, dental, commuter and retirement benefits, including recording and processing eligibility of dependents, absence and leave monitoring, insurance and accident management, rewards or discount programs offered to employees;
- Engaging in analysis, research, and reports regarding the use of our Site and Services;
- For internal business purposes;
- Complying with the law and protecting the safety, rights, property or security of Crown Bullion, the Services, and the general public;
- For other purposes.
When We Disclose Information?
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Site or Services such that such information is no longer linked to your personally identifiable information. We may use and share this aggregated and anonymized information (non-Personal Information) for any purpose, including without limitation, for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with our affiliates and third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners and others. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our company’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the company and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. Examples of such disclosures include using a payment processor, reservations maker, merchandise store, customer service provider, email marketing provider, or food delivery service.
Ads and Information About You?
Your Choices About the Information We Collect
If you do not wish to receive communications from us, please contact us as follows:
Email: Click the unsubscribe link in emails or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name, contact information and your communication preferences. Please note that some of your personal information, such as your name or other identifying information, may remain in our database even after a deletion request in order to service your account, maintain the integrity and historical record of our database and systems, or to comply with applicable laws and regulations
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 16 who you believe has provided her or his information to us, please contact us at email@example.com to request the deletion of that information.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a web browser setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, ad networks, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. Various third parties are developing or have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals), but there is no universally-agreed upon standard for what a company should do when it detects a DNT signal. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. You can learn more about Do Not Track here.
Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
Updating Personal Information
We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date. If you would like to change your contact information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable (but we may retain prior information as business records).
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk.
International Data Transfers
Because Crown Bullion works with global companies and technologies, we may transfer your Personal Information outside of the country in which it was originally provided. This may include transfers to third parties, such as service providers or affiliated entities who are location outside the United States or the European Union, where data protection laws may not offer the same level of protection as those in the U.S., E.U. or European Economic Area (“EEA”). When we transfer personal data outside of these areas, we take steps to make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Crown Bullion collects certain types of personal information about you during your relationship with us, as stated above. In particular, our Site has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
California residents also have the right to request certain information that we collect about you, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected from you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information;
- The business purpose we have for collecting or selling that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we sold, and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of Personal Information for each category of third parties to whom the information was sold;
- The categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have sold, or if we have not sold consumers’ Personal Information; and
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, or if we have not disclosed that information for a business purpose.
Please note that if we collected information about you for a single one-time transaction and do not keep that information in the ordinary course of business, that information will not be retained for purposes of a request under this section. In addition, if we have de-identified or anonymized data about you, we are not required to re-identify or otherwise link your identity to that data if it is not otherwise maintained that way in our records. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time. As a California resident, you also have the right, at any time, to tell us not to sell your Personal Information – this is called the “right to opt-out” of the sale of Personal Information.
Please use the “Do Not Sell My Information” link to exercise this right. You may make a request to us at the contact information below. We may require you to confirm your identity and your residency in order to obtain the information, and you are only entitled to make this request twice a year. Please include “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line. You must include your full name, email address, and attest to the fact that you are a California resident by including a California postal address in your request. We will acknowledge your request within 10 days and respond to your request within 45 days or let you know if we need additional time.
Email Address: email@example.com
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to request certain information from us regarding the collection and sale of your personal information (as defined in Nevada Revised Statutes 603A.320) during your visit to our websites or when you otherwise interact with us online. If you have sought or acquired, by purchase or lease, any goods or services for personal, family, or household purposes from Crown Bullion, you may ask us to disclose whether we have sold for monetary consideration certain information about you (specifically, your first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, social security number, an identifier that allows you to be contacted either physically or online, or other contact information that allows us to identify you personally).
As a Nevada resident, you may also request to opt out of us sharing such information about you. To make this inquiry, please submit a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Nevada Privacy Rights” in the subject line. You must include your full name, email address, and attest that you are a Nevada resident by providing a Nevada postal address in your request. Please state whether you are requesting information and/or opting out. We will process your request within 60 days, or we will let you know if we need additional time. We may require additional information to verify your identity before we can respond.