What this position entails
For this position, recent experience in precious metals or related financial industry is required. Senior account managers at Crown Bullion are friendly, patient, and knowledgeable go-getters that provide guidance and information to clients and potential clients. They routinely check in with clients and stay up-to-date with their investments. Our senior account managers are responsible for explaining to potential clients the process of transferring retirement funds in order to diversify their investment portfolios. The right candidate is willing to adhere to a specific sales process, even if that process is different from the candidates’ previous experiences in the industry. Successful senior account managers will forge new relationships with clients and remain laser-focused on helping their clients achieve both their long-term as well as short term financial goals.
Where this position is located
Crown Bullion is located in downtown Dallas. This is not a remote position in any way, all candidates must live within a reasonable distance of Dallas and are responsible for their own transportation. The office is large and open, surrounded with beautiful views from the largest skyscraper in Dallas. The office has an energetic and ambitious atmosphere. During break time feel free to relax in the office lounge and enjoy complimentary coffee and Red Bull.
General expectations for a senior account manager
Crown Bullion does not have any education requirements for any positions within the company. Management values experience, knowledge, and charisma far more than a degree. There are some general expectations for every position within the company, including for the aspiring senior account manager:
– Basic computer skills. Dual display Windows computers are provided for each employee.
– Good phone etiquette.
– There is no strict dress code, you may of course wear a suit and tie if desired but at a minimum business casual.
– Be respectful of coworkers. This is a fun and light office environment where everyone is friendly, helpful, and eager to succeed.
Benefits of working at Crown Bullion
– Generous pay, high earning potential
– Ample opportunities to advance within the company
– Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
– Retirement program matching
– Paid vacation days
– Paid sick leave
– Free parking
– Kitchen amenities – free coffee and Red Bull!